This policy governs all pages hosted under From His Heart Ministries’ website.
It does not apply to pages hosted by http://www.oneplace.com or http://lightsource.com to which we link and whose privacy policies may differ.
Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated. This policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically.
Personally Identifiable Information From His Heart Ministries collects the following information regarding visitors: IP addresses; pages accessed; and any information volunteered by you, such as an e-mail address.
Use of Information From His Heart Ministries uses the information we collect about you to help us with understanding more about how our site is used, to make the site more useful, and to be able to send you relevant communications such as our e-mail encouragement notices from Pastor Jeff Schreve. We also use this information to contact you in the event there is a need regarding product orders or gifts / credit card problems.
Collection of Information When you are on the From His Heart Ministries website and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with From His Heart Ministries alone unless stated otherwise. If you are on the linked oneplace.com (that streams our daily radio program) or Lightsource.com (which streams our weekly TV broadcast) site, you are sharing information with that organization.
Distrbution of Information If you have subscribed to From His Heart Ministries e-mail encouragement list, we will send you regular communications as specified in the relevant area of the website. You are able to unsubscribe from any of the e-mail encouragement e-mail blasts. You can stop receiving them at any time by altering your preferences or by contacting From His Heart Ministries at 1-903-838-8329.
Changing and Removing Information The accuracy of your individual identifying information is important to From His Heart Ministries. We are working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that From His Heart Ministries maintains about you through the website. If you change your e-mail address, or if any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please call or e-mail us those needed changes.
Sharing Information Except as explained below, From His Heart Ministries will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information and will not sell or rent our mailing lists containing your information to third parties under any circumstances. That is a guarantee from us. From His Heart Ministries, however, may disclose information when it has your permission to do so or under special circumstances, such as when it believes in good faith that the law requires it. From His Heart Ministries may also use such information to contact you regarding new resources or prayer needs for the ministry.
Information Security When you give From His Heart Ministries personal information, we take critical and thorough steps to ensure that your information is treated in a completely secure way. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, From His Heart Ministries cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. However, once that transmission has been made and we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. We, however, cannot be held responsible should your information be stolen in transmission.
Terms and Conditions Use of this site is provided by From His Heart Ministries subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
- From His Heart Ministries reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site, after changes are posted, constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe on the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, and logos regarding or relating to From His Heart Ministries are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied. In no event will From His Heart Ministries be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- From His Heart Ministries does its best to ensure that this site is functioning correctly and that materials contained in the site are timely and accurate. However, From His Heart Ministries does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in this site will always be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that this site and the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Concerns about accuracy of information: We invite you to bring to our attention any material you believe to be factually inaccurate. Please notify us by forwarding a copy of the material and your comments by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copyright restrictions and use of material: From His Heart Ministries Copyright. Copyright in the information and materials contained on this website, and any translations of that material, are at all times owned by From His Heart Ministries unless otherwise indicated. Use of From His Heart Ministries: The material information and materials contained on this website may be translated, printed and used for personal, educational and not-for-profit purposes only, provided at all times that the source indications are stated (to include, but not to be limited to, the name of the copyright owner). We encourage the translation and adaptation of From His Heart Ministries information and materials, but only with the prior written approval of From His Heart Ministries. Under no circumstances can From His Heart Ministries be held responsible for the content of any third party translation or adaptation. It is strictly prohibited to sell any of the information or materials to third parties or to use any of the information or materials for personal gain, to claim it as your own, to download, alter, change, or edit segments for malicious intent or to distort the originally intended meaning. No part of any product may be copied or used without the written consent of From His Heart Ministries. Contact us at email@example.com to obtain that permission. Use of third party material: All the photos and graphics on the site are the property of From His Heart and may not be used for any other reason. They may not be copied and adapted or used in their current form under any circumstances. Permission to use these graphics cannot be granted.
- From His Heart Ministries takes no responsibility for the content (including any ads) of external Internet sites. In addition, links to these websites cannot be taken as an endorsement of the content or approval by From His Heart Ministries of the views, opinions, statements, or theological perspectives expressed on these websites.
- Trademarks: From His Heart Ministries' name and logo are trademarks of From His Heart Ministries. The names, images and logos identifying From His Heart Ministries or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of From His Heart Ministries and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained therein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right under any trademark or patent of From His Heart Ministries or any third party.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. From His Heart has the right to delete or block any data that may be offensive to some (at our exclusive discretion).
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the U.S. Courts.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, your use of this site must be ended immediately.